Do you get excited for Fridays? I used to when the kids were small. I looked forward to the weekends where I could relax after a long busy week. Thought I'd show you my find from last year. I can't wait to see how it's going to look in the middle of summer. I was going to put this old wash tub by Mr's sauna, but now I'm not so sure anymore, I kind of like it where it's at.
I don't recall if I've ever done Nancy's Random 5 Friday meme before and I thought I'd join today, so here goes.
Random 5 Friday Facts
1. Do not super glue your fingers together. It's not easy to get off. I tried fixing something the other day with super glue and when I tell you I made a mess of things...believe me...I made a mess of things.
P.S I did get my fingers unstuck and I did get it eventually all off my fingers, I had to work at it but it all came off :)
2. The barn is coming along and today we are going to pour cement for a few of the columns that are ready. Mr worked as a carpenter when our kids were young and eventually worked his way to doing what he does today, he's a draftsman now and working behind a drafting table, moving on to working behind a computer, is a whole lot different than swinging a sledge hammer or carrying shingles up a ladder.
3. I'm a secret hoarder. At least when it comes to fabric and yarn. I moved 99% of my stuff down to my new sewing room and after going through about 1/3 of it, and eventually throwing a lot of it away that was so old, I wondered why I even kept it. I still have to go through my fabric/fabric scraps...sigh!
4. I found out that I love, love, love, driving the tractor!!!! I must be a true blue farm girl!
5. I'm designing my barn quilt and after coming up with about 6 blocks I think I have a winner. Can't show you now, that will come later when I start painting it.
I hope you enjoyed my 5 facts and that Y'All have an awesome weekend!