Color week is over and I have to say I'm a bit sad...
For some more Rainbow colors head on over to The Little Red Hen for one last look at color week.
Time to reflect:
- I've always known it but until you actually really look you forget how many shades of each color there is...you take it for granted.
- I have missed taking pictures and had fun doing color week.
- I can face anything head on and still come out standing.
- I love that I'm making some headway on some of the projects on my to-do list.
- I enjoyed the warm Spring day this week and don't mind the rain coming down...at least it's not snow.
- I love seeing my boys share the same loves as their father.
- Even though my girls are grown up, it's nice to have them still come to me when they need help.
- There's nothing like having a sister.
You all have a wonderful Sunday today.