I almost forgot about this fun meme that I said I would do...Zaroga gave me the letter "C" and I have to write about 10 things that I love.
Here goes and I've added pictures to go with each word.
1. Coneflowers~my utmost favorite flower.
2. Chickens~ I love them and wish I had a barnyard full of them, so I do the next best thing and collect them.
3. Contentment~I love being content with my life and I don't need anything else.
4. Crafts~I love to make all kinds of things.
5. Consistent~I love that I have held to the same principles and beliefs throughout my life.
6. Carrot Cake at the Cheesecake Factory~my favorite place to have dessert.
7. Chicago~the windy city...there's nothing like it, so how can you not love it.
8. Close-up shots~ I love taking them...you see the most interesting things up close.
9. Cuddling~I love to cuddle and there is nothing like cuddling those wonderful Grandchildren close to you.
and last but definitely not least....
10. Coke~in the Diet form.
Now if you want to play along just pick a letter and post 10 things you love. Let me know if you do so I can come and read the words you picked.