I found this fun Meme on Joyce's blog. I have never done one of these before, but thought that I would do this one. It is about blogging. Here goes.
1. Do you promote your blog? No I don't promote it. I don't have anything to promote.
2. How often do you check hits? When I feel that I might be getting quite a few I will. I will go and see where they might be coming from.
3. Do you stick to one topic? Absolutely not. I am all over the place. I do have a sewing blog that I started up in July, that I keep just about sewing. I have kept that one pretty quiet until now. I have added it to my sidebar.
4. Who knows that you have a blog? I know that my family knows. I do know that I get hits from other peoples blogs. Which by the way I don't mind.
5. How many blogs do you read? I have a choice few that I read everyday, but mostly I just surf now and then.
6. Are you a fast reader? Not really, but I can speed read. I learned to do that in High School, it's hard to explain.
7. Do you customize your blog or do anything technical? That is why I chose this server. I love what it has to offer. As far as technical, I am trying to learn more things.
8. Do you blog anonymously? I try to some. I do have my first name out there and my family's names and pictures, but I have tried not to put a face with a name if I can really help it. Places, I try to keep low key.
9. To what extent do you censor yourself? I am pretty much out there. I am pretty free with my thoughts and feelings. Which is pretty unusual for me, I can be pretty shy sometimes. Maybe hiding behind this computer does that to a person.
10. The best thing about blogging? Expressing myself, whether it is good or bad. Getting to know people who I know a little bit, and people who I have never known before. Letting my family who lives away from me, updated on what is going on here at home. I also found that there are a lot of people out there that have the same interests that I have, but we may live thousands of miles away from each other.
Come on and do your own. If you do, come back here and let me know so that I can see yours.