First off the layering. I took a free on-line class on layering and have been playing around a bit with my photo-shop. I've never done anything with photo-shop other than touching up here and there. I picked this photo of the cardinal that I've posted before only because the layering color I thought would go well with it. I think I'm hooked.
Here's the after look.
Here's the before. Pretty cool eh?
Now, for the award. My new found blogging friend Texwisgirl, awarded me with the Stylish Blogger Award. I found out some things about her and now I have to post 7 things about me. I know some of you may have read these before, but I have some new blog readers who might not have.
Okay, here goes.
1. I'm married to my High School sweetheart and we have 11 children...5 girls and 6 boys, eight are married and we just had our 21st grandchild.
2. We recently moved here to Southwest Wisconsin from Northeast Illinois last August. I love living in the country.
3. I love Aprons. Especially vintage ones. I sew, knit, crochet, and I've just taken up quilting.
4. I've always been a stay-at-home mom. I started working outside the home before our youngest was born and I have worked off and on since then.
5. I love taking pictures, and I take pictures sometimes of the oddest things....but, they make great shots.
6. I'm going to be 50 years old this October. I loved my 40's and I know my 50's are going to just as amazing. If not better.
7. I'm short...I'm only 5 feet 1 inches tall. What I lack in height, I make up in feistiness. Just ask my hubby :)
Now, I'm supposed to pass this on to other bloggers, but that is so hard to do. So, I give it to all of my blog readers who either post a comment or visit anonymously. Thank you for stopping by :)